Today is the 17th, my 2nd favorite number in the entire numerical library. Wild.
It's weird seeing people grow up, because you compare their lives with yours. My sister got her first AIM screen name, and she in the 8th grade. I got my first one in the 6th grade. It's just one of those things that I place side by side in our differences. I'm more social, she's just not that kind of person.
8th grade was the best year of my life. Before she went into the 8th grade I was just remembering all the good times that I had. I had hoped hers would live up to mine, but so far it hasnt. I guess its just a sign of the changing times. Kids are growing up so fast, I mean the thing I cared most about at that time was what songs they gonna be playing on Throwback Thursday. Now in 8th grade it's all about texting, who's "going out" with who and whatnot. It's pretty hard to believe how much different things are in 08 compared to 04. Makes me feel pretty old when I havent even hit 18 yet.
That's all, I'm just waiting on my California Angels fitted to come in, hopefully tomorrow, same with my Minnesota Wild.
My new bike is the shit btw. F a Fixed gear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment