Saturday, February 2, 2008

"Rosebud"


I guess the main message of Citizen Kane is that money doesn't buy happiness. But to me that's a load of crap. If money doesn't buy a person happiness, they must have high ass standards for being happy. I'd go to town with all the money that my dude Charles Foster Kane came into, if only.

Oh well, UFC 81 is on today, and thanks to Gerardo I didn't miss the stream. TVU = that program. Oh well I hope Brock Lesnar gets tapped out, and I hope Tim Sylvia breaks his leg or something. Apparently i've just been informed that the stream is sucking out, hopefully it'll start to work again, or else.

Well all the power is back in my house after like 6 hours of work, and my iHome is really messed up cuz the numbers dont even show on the display anymore, i dont care though. Well, i'm pretty bored and I guess thats why i'm here. Well yeah I watched True Life: I Have Anger Issues or whatever the hell it was called, and I think i'm kinda like those people on there, except I know how to suppress my anger. Except for the times that I let it out on people, and for that I apologize, but they probably know I don't mean it.

My sister keeps bugging me every 3 minutes to check if her iPod is done synching, wow that is really annoying, someone coming every three minutes and says a mouthful, without saying anything. I hate that. If someone wants to say something just come out and say it, don't just stand there, it makes the hurt inside from the look in their eyes that much worse.

Anyway, the ppv pre show is started, and it really pisses me off cuz they just show the same thing over and over and over and over for an hour. I mean why don't they just show the preliminary fights instead of this build up garbage. Why would u waste a good hour just showing the same fighter comments instead of showing the good prelim fights (Handle Rob Emerson) which they show at the very end of the ppv when nobody is interested anymore.

Laura told me she wanted to be in the blog today so here it is.

No comments: