So yea I went to Disneyland yesterday with the guys (nh) it was a pretty good time i'd say. Made a fool of myself as always, but basically took one for the team to let em know I go hard when it comes to having fun. Met my future wife, (I see you Shannon) and I know she was diggin me ha. Had some funnel cake, some good discussion you know, the whole 9.
So winter formal is today, i don't really know why I didn't go, didn't really have a good reason other than that my friends weren't going but I kinda regret it as I sit here and type this random nonsense. Well it kinda sucks just sitting here playing Forza 2 all day, watching Little Big League on HBO On Demand (CRACK) and I have the shakes right now for whatever reason. Oh yeah, the best show this side of Heroes came back yesterday, LOST. That show I swear to God makes me wanna crap my pants but I watch it anyway for whatever reason. It's cool though, but reading stuff about it just makes it worse but what can I say, now I know how that Crackhead from Chappelle's show feels (sorry I forgot his name). So many unanswered questions but whatever I don't really care, I just like the show.
Well sorry for the people who read this, i'm sorry I wasted your time cuz this was in no way worth reading but maybe someday something entertaining will be on here, like some videos or some pics or something idk.
No comments:
Post a Comment