Wednesday, February 6, 2008

"The story of Life is this..."


The story of life according to my boy Radio Raheem is basically the equivalent of a fight between love and hate. From my viewpoint, he couldn't be more right. Sure, at times it may seem that there is so much more hate in the world than there is love. But when you just sit back and look, there's alot of love going around in the world. Whether it just be love from strong friendships, love from a significant other, or love from family. Regardless of the time, there are always two things that will be absolutes in this universe, LOVE and HATE.

So Lent started today and i'm giving up getting music. I really don't know how this will turn out, especially considering it's so easy to obtain but I guess this is just gonna help me be able to stop, or slow down eventually. Just like the Dialated Peoples I can't live my life this way. Ha.

Club Rush Part II today at school, which I don't understand at all. I mean the school year is halfway over, and yet there is another club rush? If people wanted to join a club, I would think that they would have already joined by now, or at least would have gone to one meeting. Maybe i'm just upset that these clubs took over where I chill at lunch, regardless, it was a stupid idea because I seriously doubt that this second club rush will bring in any new faces.

With the start of the 2nd semester, there are bound to be tons of new faces in new places. I always thought that something like this was expected, however some people are still dumbfounded when they see a new person stroll into the class. Questions like, "is it just me, or are there new people in the class?" and my favorite, "who are all these new people?" Really? Is it that hard to get that people may have: joined sports, transferred periods, or just dropped the class? To me, it's common sense, but for others? I just don't know.

Either way, i'm still gettin mine...

No comments: